Introducing Mount Vernon Heart Institute
At MVHI we deal with “precious lives”. We don’t do things to the patients, we do for them!
Mount Vernon Heart Institute offers all heart-related outpatient services under one roof in a serene and welcoming environment. Its easy access, ample parking right in front of the door and open space compliment the delivery of commitment for excellence.
From the reception lounge to exam rooms, equipment for diagnostic cardiac evaluation to its staff, everything is Hi-tech, Hi-touch!
From prevention to diagnosis and from treatment to guiding rehabilitation, MVHI has the technology and expertise to provide COMPLETE CARDIAC CARE.
Our team works closely with every patient and every referring physician to provide a plan that delivers PERSONALIZED HEART CARE.
"Cardiology is my passion, it’s not my life…but people are". There are many heart conditions and a number of ways to treat them. And then there’s the patient, a one-of-a-kind individual. My mission is to bring the science and art of practicing medicine together for improving the quality of patients with heart Disease”
• Board Certified: Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography
• Fellowship Training: State University of New York Health Science Center, Brooklyn New York
• Residency Training: University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
• Experience: Has performed more than 3000 Cardiac catheterization and related procedures
• Practice Includes: Invasive Cardiology, Defibrillator, and Pacemaker implantation, Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, TEE
• Leadership Positions held: Director Dept. of Cardiology and Cath Lab, Good Samaritan Hospital, Illinois; President Medical staff Good Samaritan Hospital, Mount Vernon; Medical Director American Heart Association,; Board of Councilors, American College of Cardiology Illinois Chapter; Member Credentials Committee National Council on Geriatric Cardiology; Chair Board of Trustees, King Edward Medical College Alumni Association of North America; President, King Edward Medical College Alumni association of North America
"The care I received from MVHI after a complex Bypass surgery was nothing but amazing. I had given up but MVHI staff didn't. Here I am enjoying my life."
"At age 42, I had a "close call" with an Aortic Aneurysm ready to burst . Timely diagnosis and intervention saved my life. Thank you so much MVHI."